Saturday, January 22, 2011

My favourite store


My favourite store (apart from the supermarket downtown where you can get EVERYTHING at overinflated prices) is the 10 lira store. It rocks!

10 liras works out to about 13p and this store has everything from stationery to waxing strips, from kitchen utensils to sewing kits, and from makeup, jewellery and scarf pins to batteries, electrical cables and screwdrivers. (you get the picture). We even manage to pick up branded items from time to time!

If I need anything for the house, I usually head to this store first before going to the souk (market). It's only 3mins walk from my house and I know I will pick up a bargain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! my dream shop.. awesome!

fate said...

hahahahahhahaha agreed- definitely my favourite store as well!!!

farzana_299 said...

Lets make a date to go visit the 100lira store while you are still here fate!