Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New blog category!

There are a lot of things in Syria that make me chuckle. Like the man that stands on the street corner with a ram, waiting for farmers to bring his ewes... and well you can guess what happens next! Sometimes they even have a lamb on display to show what the ram is capable of!

I read this on the back on a spring roll box and it made me laugh too (albeit a frustrated laugh):



"Please recycle"

Dude, please tell me where! I'd love to recycle bottles and cardboard and cans but the closest I've seen to recycling is the people searching through the garbage looking for things to sell and the cats eating the scraps of food! A little bit of me dies everytime I throw out plastics and paper and magazines with religious stuff? I take them back to London every summer!

No comments: