Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ice Pack


Ice pack is the name of one of the ice cream milkshake places in Iran. They make yummy shakes, complete with choc sauce, bananas and smarties. Not as nice as Tinseltown ones, but they'll do in the mean time!

I'm spending my last month here going through the menu and trying all of them. (Apart from orange), and from the ticks you can see I have a LOOOOONNNNGGG way to go!




The puzzling thing is that all the Ice Pack literature says "Ice Pack Inglistan", i.e. Ice Pack England, but I've never seen an Ice Pack in England! Wonder if they trade under another name? I guess I have the summer to find out!



2 comments:

Sidra Naz said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Cooler Ice Packs

Fin said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. ice packs for coolers