Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camp girls....

The last few days have been quite hectic, as the Husband and I have been with the camp kids and co-ordinating their programmes. Its quite amusing to see that some of them have brought suitcases that are filled with food! I like visiting them at their accomodation, as they offer me snacks and make me tea :-) I've asked them all to leave any left over snacks behind - particuarly the kenyan tea and coffee!

Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God) the camp girls that I'm with (the 14-17 year olds) are well behaved. We have the usual problems with the girls staying up all night and then sleeping in class (sound familiar?!), but apart from that, I'm really enjoying spending time with them.

We're taking the kids to Tehran (the capital city) for 2 days, then back to Qum for a couple of days, so I'll have lots to write about then!

No comments: