Monday, July 21, 2008

Senior Summer camp has arrived in Iran!

The Husband works for an organisation that arranges summer camps for young adults (amongst other things). The camp is divided into 2 - the 18-24 year olds and the 14 to 17 year olds. We went to the airport to receive the older camp VERY early Monday morning! It was cool to finally hang out with some fellow Brits :-) Mum had sent me a package of things I miss from home with the kids - as I write this, I am also tucking into a bowl of All-Bran (you don't really get healthy cereals or brown bread here - both here are white and refined). THANKS MUM!

You can follow the kid's adventures on http://www.coej.org/iran-2008/

On the house front, the stove has finally made it up into the kitchen from the garage (the delivery man was supposed to bring it up and install it, but he didn't). So, I should have a fully working stove in the next couple of days. I think that means I have to start cooking :-(

No comments: